On your dad’s birthday, send him a warm message from the heart. He will definitely appreciate and cherish it forever. Make him smile or let him know how much he means to you.
If you need some inspiration, here is a list of dad birthday quotes we’ve compiled just for this occasion. We hope you find the perfect and the most heartwarming birthday message to make his day even better!
Dad Birthday Quotes
1. You were the one who always told me that I can do the impossible if only I try hard enough. I made it my motto and continued reaching for the stars. Thank you, dad, and happy birthday!
2. My only wish is for us to spend more time together, to bond over the things we both enjoy and bring us delight. I want to see you happy and always smiling. Have an awesome day, dad!
3. Happy birthday to you, dad. Just know that I love you very much and that I appreciate everything you did to guide me through life. Without you, I don’t know what would have become of me.
4. I am so grateful and indebted to you for helping me be who I am today! Happy Birthday, Dad!.
5. Any man can be a father. It takes a special man to be a dad, though. Happy birthday to the World’s Best Dad!
6. Every awesome dad deserves to have an amazing birthday, and more. Happy birthday, father!
7. Growing up, I always looked up to you. Today, I’m here to present you with the Best Dad in the World award for all that you do. Have a happy birthday, Dad! You deserve the best.
8. From helping me up when I fell to encouraging me to continue with practice even after missing the winning goal, you’ve taught me to never give up. I owe my success in life to you, and can’t wait to take you out for birthday celebrations. Happy b-day dad!
9. I know I wasn’t always the perfect child, but you have always been the perfect dad. Thanks for always being there and for showing me how to correct my own mistakes as I grew older. Enjoy your birthday today. I love you!
10. I always dreamed of growing up and being just like you, and I still haven’t changed my mind. You are my perfect example of strength and love, and I aspire to be the same type of dad to my kids that you have always been to me. Happy birthday!
11. To the best dad in the world, thank you for your never ending support. For urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am today without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy birthday, Dad!
12. Happy birthday to the man who taught me everything I know. I am so honored to share in your wisdom. I love you!
13. They say that we learn from the ones who love us most. I am thankful to have received so much love and encouragement from you, for shaping me into the person I am today. Happy birthday, Dad!
14. Dad, in my life’s treasure trove of memories, the ones we’ve shared together are the ones I miss the most. Happy birthday, dad.
15. Dad, like the shade of a tree, you’re my life’s canopy. Happy birthday!
16. Today is the right time for me to say how grateful I am to you for always showing me the way. Happy birthday, dad!
17. People rub lamps to find genies while I simply call out my dad’s name. Thank you for awarding me endless wishes. Happy birthday, daddy!
18. Dear Dad, on your birthday, I want you to know that you are truly an inspiration, a friend and a teacher to all of us. My father, Mr. Perfect!
19. I love how you know the things I like and what I dislike most. You know me better than I know myself sometimes and that is indeed saying something. Have a wonderful day, dad!
20. For your birthday, how about we go somewhere for a bit? Just travel together for some father and son time. Relax, have some fun, like we used to. I think we both miss spending time together. Does that sound like the best birthday present?
21. I miss the days when your strong shoulders seemed like the highest place on Earth. But, Dad, no matter how much time passes or how old I become, you will always be my Superman! Happy Birthday
22. Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face life’s challenges, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!
23. I am lucky to have been given the best father in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Best Birthday to you, dad!
24. Love and laughter are two of the best things in life and you have showered me with both, dad. I hope to do the same for you! Happy birthday, father!
25. Happy Birthday, Papa. Loving wishes for the most amazing dad in the world. Stay fantastic!
26. Dear dad, thank you for always being there for us without getting in the way of the decisions we made in life. May you have many more birthdays to come! Happy birthday, daddy!
27. Best Birthday to the most wonderful dad, who is hotter than the lighted candles shining brightly on his cake. I love you, Daddy!
28. Dad, you are truly out of this world and yet you are the most amazing father on the planet. That may sound weird, but anyways, happiest birthday!
29. Daddy, your unconditional love has helped me feel safe, warm and secure. Thank you for everything. I wish you great fun on your birthday!
30. From my heart to yours, dad, you will always remain special to me. I love you and hope you have an exceptional birthday!
31. Happiest Birthday to my perfect dad. Your love and encouragement have given me the ability to truly believe in myself. Thank you for everything you did!
32. Dear dad, I hope you know how much you really mean to me. Thank you so much for every moment spent playing and every bit of advice you’ve shared throughout the years. Happiest Birthday!
33. When people say, ‘the apple doesn’t fall far from the tree,’ I tell them that’s the best compliment I could ever get. Someday, I hope to grow as strong and wise as you. I hope your birthday is filled with happiness!
34. I wonder if you know how much I love you, daddy. I may not tell you enough, but I do love you with all my heart, to infinity and beyond. Have a great birthday.
35. Daddy, I hope that you will have a great time on this Birthday of yours. May next year and the upcoming years of your life be filled with even more happiness, love, and peace!
36. Although a lot of people say that I got my good looks from you, I still feel that you look way better than me, daddy. Have a great birthday, you handsome man!
37. To the best taxi driver, the most effective spider hunter, the cheapest handyman, and the most generous bank I know. Happy Birthday Dad!
38. Great fathers are the ones who guide their children, but still let them make their own decisions and learn from their mistakes. Happy birthday to the wisest man I know!
39. The best scotch is aged scotch. I didn’t get you aged scotch, it’s just a metaphor, and way too expensive. Should I have gotten you scotch? Maybe one of those airplane bottles. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, happy birthday!
40. I know I don’t say it often, but I really do appreciate all the sacrifices and hard work you put into raising me. Happy birthday, dad, I love you!
41. Thanks for putting up with me through my terrible toddler years, my angst-filled teenage years, and all the dumb things I did in my twenties. The best gift I can give you is to live my best life, just as you taught me. Happy Birthday, Dad!
42. Real heroes don’t wear capes, they make bad puns. Thank you for being a real hero dad. I promise to never stop laughing at them. Happy birthday!
43. Have you ever noticed that the worse a dad jokes is, the better father they are? Well, now at least we know why your dad jokes are so terrible. I hope your birthday is much better than your jokes!
44. Every birthday you have means another year you made our lives special. Thank you, dad!
45. I can’t wait to celebrate your birthday this weekend. There will be good food, good company, good laughs, and it’s all for you pops, because you’re such a great guy!
46. Happy birthday to the hardest working man I know. You’ve worked so hard to give us everything we ever needed or wanted. I’m so proud that you are my dad.
47. I know, whatever happens, that I can always count on you dad. Happy birthday to the most reliable dad around!
48. Another year older and another year wiser. You’ve helped guide me throughout my life with some great advice. I hope you’ll continue to help me navigate the choppy waters of life.
49. Wear your gray hairs proudly dad. They are memories of how terrible I was as a child. Thanks for not killing me. I love you. Happy Birthday.
50. It’s not easy being a father, but you do it with class and style. Happy birthday to the dad who can do it all!
51. Candles. Cake. Ice cream. Presents. Dad. Birthday. Can you tell I’m excited for your birthday? I wish you the most amazing day!
52. They say that from the instant he lays eyes on her, a father adores his daughter. Whoever she grows up to be, she is always to him that little girl in pigtails. Dad, today I want to return the favor. To me, you will always be young, strong, and wise. Happy Birthday, Daddy!
53. Dad, you are just like a busy student. You’ve got a lot of class. Happy birthday!
54. We wanted to get you a cake with a candle for every year, but the fire department said it would be a fire hazard. Oh well, happy birthday anyway!
55. Sorry I couldn’t be there to wish you a happy birthday in person, but just know that you are in my heart and I’m thinking about you on your special day. Happy birthday, dad, can’t wait to see you again!
56. I haven’t always been the best kid, but that didn’t stop you from being the best father. Happy birthday, dad!
57. I tried to think of something beautifully poetic to write for your birthday. But instead, I thought I would just give it to you straight: Thank you, dad, for everything you have done for me. You are just the best kind of person. The world would be a better place if there were more people like you in it.
58. We can’t choose who our father is, but if I had a choice I would still choose you. Happy birthday to the king of dads!
59. Already another year older? You don’t look a day over 30, Pops. I hope we can celebrate many more birthdays together!
60. You always knew how to make me crack a smile even when I was at my lowest. Thank you for bringing so much laughter into the world. I hope to get at least a chuckle out of you since it’s your birthday
61. Happy birthday, daddy, I hope you get everything you want on your special day. But just in case, I brought some steaks and some beers.
62. So, I got you a present. But my real gift is in this card. Here it is: Go type “Reddit dad jokes” in Google. You can thank me later. Happy birthday, dad!
63. All your life, you’ve worked towards making our wishes come true. Today, it’s your turn to make some wishes. Happy Birthday, Dad!
64. It doesn’t matter how many years go by, in my mind, you’ll always be that same amazing person who taught me how to ride a bike, helped me with my homework, and scared away the monsters from my room. Happy Birthday to a dad who’s young at heart!
65. Hey Dad, It’s your birthday! Time to grab a beer, blow out some candles, and let your family shower you with gifts!
66. Dad, you may be growing another year older, but remember that you are only as old as you feel. Today’s your special day, so party it up like you’re 21!
67. Happy Birthday Dad! May all your fish be big, your beers stay cold, and your sports teams have a winning season!
68. Not only do you deserve the best birthday wishes but you also deserve the world! You have done a lot for us, now it’s your time to shine and live your dreams. Happy birthday to the best dad in the world!
69. It’s your special day — time to celebrate! Another year older, but you’re still a rock star in my eyes!
70. You worked so hard to make sure I could have a better life. You did so much to make sure that we had everything we needed as a family. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. Happiest of birthdays to you, Dad!
71. As trees grow older, their limbs and branches spread out in all directions. Just like a tree, every year you live means there are more and more people whose lives you’ve touched. I’m always proud to see your strong influence on the world around you. Thank you for being a wonderful father and a good man.
72. Every girl’s dream is to have a kind and understanding father. You made my dream come true! Happy birthday, Daddy!
73. To the best dad in the world: thank you for being there for me, and for urging me to be better and fight harder. I wouldn’t be who I am without your kind words and wise guidance. Happy Birthday, Dad.
74. Dad, happy birthday! You’ve always been an amazing father. Now, I’m glad to say you’re an even more amazing friend.
75. You’ve put up with me at my worst and celebrated me at my best. Happy birthday to the best father in the world!
76. From fishing to barbecues, sports, and computers, there is really nothing you can’t do! You’re like a super dad, and that is why I admire you! Happy birthday!
77. They say that wisdom comes with age. Today, you are the wisest man I know. Just kidding. Have a great birthday.
78. Since the day I was born you have dedicated your life to protecting me, teaching me countless lessons, and making sure I’m always happy. For those reasons and more, you’ll always be my hero, Dad. Happy birthday!
79. I’d like to use this day as an opportunity to tell you how much I adore you, and how great of a father you’ve been throughout all these years. Happy birthday, dad!
80. As I was growing up, I remember always looking up to you, always admiring you, always having you as my role model. And judging by the person I am today, you’ve been a great role model dad! Happy birthday! Thank you for everything, I love you.
81. You might feel fortunate and blessed on your special day, but the truth is that really I’m the lucky one for being your son! Happy birthday and thank you everything!
82. Thank you, Dad, for teaching me how to grill a perfect steak, because that’s what I will be doing for you today! I look forward to spending an amazing afternoon with you. Happy birthday, Dad!
83. Here’s to you, Dad, the first person I call when I get into trouble! Happy birthday, I love you!
84. Another year older, but still looking sharp. Guess I know where I got my good looks from! It’s nice to know I’ll age well. Happy birthday, Dad!
85. Happy birthday, Dad! Get ready to go wild and party all night, or at least until your bedtime!
86. Happy birthday to the best father ever! I will always remember how you cleaned up my skinned knees, held my hand across the street, and taught me how to reach for the stars. You are my inspiration and my hero.
87. Your soul is pure, your heart is priceless, and your wisdom is astounding. Happy birthday, Dad!
88. Dear dad, thank you for showing me how great the world is. I may need quite a lot of tips from you as I go on and face the challenges in life, so thank you in advance. Happy Birthday!
89. I am lucky that I was given the best father in the world, a father who truly loves me with all of his heart. Best Birthday to you, dad!
90. Dad, I don’t know how you do it, but you make things look easy. Thanks for being awesome at life. Happy birthday!
91. Millions of people are celebrating their birthday today, and among all, I’ve chosen your birthday party. Aren’t you feeling special now? Happy birthday, lucky dad!
92. Today is your day to shine, but you’re always a star in my eyes. Happy birthday, dad!
93. Hey, dad, we know how much you like technology, so we got you a digital present. All you have to do is go to the Play Store, install Dropbox, download the voucher, find the pickup on Google maps and self-checkout with your touchless card. Happy Birthday, Dad! And Good luck!
94. I’m forever grateful to God for making me your child. Having you as a father is the greatest blessing I could’ve ever received. Wishing you a wonderful birthday.
95. Don’t worry about turning a year older, dad. Pretty soon you won’t be able to remember your age anyway. Happy birthday, old man!
96. Dad, you’re one in a million. No, one in a billion. Actually, one in a trillion. In other words, you’re one of a kind. The best, most loving kind. Happy birthday.
97. I‘m so proud to have such a great father like you and I will always cherish all the priceless lessons that you have given me! Have a wonderful birthday, dad.
98. Don’t bother counting the candles on your cake because you won’t finish until your next birthday! Instead relax, have fun and enjoy all the attention
99. Thank you, dad, for always treating me like the most special person in the world. Thanks for being there for me when I needed you the most and I hope that this next year of your life will bring you lots of joy and happiness
Read also: 100 Father’s Day Quotes for Husbands.
100. Dad, you certainly have made me to become the best person that I am today, Thank you. You truly are the best father in the world and I look up to you for everything. I love you! Happiest Birthday.
101. You were there when I first learned to walk, ride a bike, drive a car and on my first plane flight, it’s all thanks to you that I’ve seen the world, dad, I just wish I could have brought you with me. Maybe on my next adventure I will! Happy Birthday.
102. When we’re bad, you love us. When we’re good, you love us. No matter what we do, you love us. We’re so thankful to have a Dad who loves us unconditionally. Happy birthday, Dad!
103. Heartfelt wishes from the bottom of my heart to the most beautiful man in the entire universe. Enjoy your special day!
104. Studies have shown that the more birthdays you have, the longer you live, and you’ve had a lot! Happy birthday, dad, and to many more!
105. You gave me the greatest gift in the world by loving me unconditionally and making me believe in myself. With every day that goes by, the stronger I believe that you were sent from Heaven to make my life on earth paradise. Happy birthday!
106. Dad, just like you have made my happiness your number one priority all your life, so shall I also make yours my most important objective. May the Heavens reward you beyond measure every day of your life. Happy birthday!
107. Dad, my gratitude for all the love that you have shown me over the years is immeasurable. God bless your new age. Happy birthday!
108. A loving father like you deserves to have nothing but all the happiness and beauty in this world. May God bless your beautiful heart and soul with happiness all the days of your life. Happy birthday!
109. You deserve to be honored today. After all, you did help bring the most amazing person to ever walk the earth into the world: me! Happy birthday, dad!